CalistogaCalistoga, located at the northernmost tip of the Napa Valley, is nestled among the oak-studded mountains and offers the charm of a small town with an elevated sophistication. Calistoga is a premier wine destination but also has lively downtown streets and beautiful resorts. The main street in Calistoga is lined with wonderfully unique boutiques, spas, tasting rooms, and bistro restaurants. The town is surrounded by vineyards and world-famous wineries which make it the perfect place to relax and enjoy the atmosphere. Calistoga is comprised of beautiful neighborhoods with townhomes as well as large estate properties scattered throughout the valley’s vineyards.
What to Love:
- Exclusive spas featuring natural hot springs
- Classic small town with many local business and art galleries
- Beautiful hillside vineyards, large and small ranches, private exclusive hideaways, and quaint downtown Victorians and bungalows.
- Home to the Napa County Fair
- Scenic hikes at Robert Louis Stevenson State Park
- Sam’s Social Club for outside dining and cocktails
- The Calistoga Inn Restaurant
- Four Seasons Resort
- Solage Resort, restaurant, and spa
- House of Better, Mexican restaurant