NapaNapa, the largest city in Napa Valley, is home to spectacular restaurants, incredible scenery, and world-renowned wineries. Napa is a vibrant and modern town less than 1 hour from San Francisco and has a strong sense of community which is apparent everywhere you go. Downtown Napa offers access to world-class restaurants, shopping, and lodging with a small-town feel yet within 5 minutes you can have access to some of the most beautiful luxury homes in the world, ranging from large vineyard estates to beautiful Victorians and lots of additional options in between.
What to Love:
- 1st street shopping and dining
- Oxbow public Market
- Unique mixture of architecture including small ranches, historic Victorian homes, and unusual bungalows.
- Walking distance to many outdoor concerts and seasonal festivals (The Napa Valley Film Festival, BottleRock)
- Location of Napa Valley’s only Whole Foods and Trader Joe’s.
- Evening walks near Stanley Ranch Resort
- Morning walks with my dog at Alston Park, watching balloons fly above the valley.
- Napa Farmers Market
- Sweetie pies for breakfast
- Oenotri for yummy artisan pizza and other Italian delights
- Anette’s chocolates for gelato
- Sky and Vine rooftop bar
- La Toque for a special occasion, meal, or celebration
- The Oxbow marketplace