OakvilleOakville, a small town between Rutherford and Yountville might easily be overlooked, but with its incredible wineries and scenery, it is worth lingering and exploring. Wineries in Oakville range from boutique businesses to some of the most significant names in the industry, including Robert Mondavi Winery, the Opus One Winery, and Screaming Eagle. Oakville Grocery is a popular stop for tourists and locals alike for delicious prepared foods, specialty drinks and artisan local food products.
What to Love:
- Charming and scenic countryside
- Small and large ranches, winery properties, and estate homes
- Home to Robert Mondovi and Opus One Wineries
- 1881 Napa, Jean-Charles Boisset’s tasting room at the historic Oakville Grocery
- Iconic vineyards including historic To Kalon.
- Oakville Grocery
- Biking along Oakville Grade to Sonoma County