St. HelenaSt. Helena, located north of Napa, Yountville, Oakville, and Rutherford, is a truly unique hamlet in the heart of Napa Valley. It is home to some of the best wineries, restaurants, galleries, and shopping in wine country, all located on a beautifully charming Main Street. It conveys a very classic old-town feel but with a modernized twist that makes it the perfect place for just about anyone. St. Helena Main Street is surrounded by gorgeous neighborhoods with lovely character homes, but St. Helena is also known to have some of the most exquisite estate properties in the Wine Country.
What to Love:
- Quaint, small community
- Main street with its well-curated boutiques
- Meadowood luxury resort
- Expansive vineyards and wineries, hillside estates, and pied-à-terre homes located in and around downtown.
- Historic wineries
- Gott’s Roadside for casual outdoor dining
- Goose and Gander for artisan cocktails and delicious food
- Cook, a restaurant and local hangout
- Sunshine market
- Napa Valley Vintage Home, unique and special home décor
- Crane Park farmers market